(Ref.511/2019) VMware Specialist Administrator
- Build and install computer infrastructure (hardware, servers, and virtual machines, using a VMware environment);
- Configuration (creation of user accounts, controlling access to networks, and storage management);
- Monitor systems daily;
- Design and install upgrades, releases, and application patches;
- Update drivers, servers, and firmware-
Provide Technical Support:
- Respond promptly to issues reported by clients;
- Conduction of root cause analysis.
- Create Documentation
What do I need to bring?
- Previous Experience in Operating System Administration Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6 or 7; Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) and VMware (ESXi) x86 Virtualization Platform Administration;
- Knowledge of Apache Webserver (mod_ssl, mod_security) and/or HAProxy;
- Good Knowledge of IP networking and security best practices and scripting languages like Shell, Perl or Python;
- Experience in systems monitoring and capacity management.
What will be valued?
- Previous background in Linux systems;
- Good level of written and spoken English;
- Technical Certifications.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.