Main tasks to develop:
1. Project Scope, Functions and Managed Platforms:
a. JBoss Administration
• Identify solution/architecture requirements;
• Install JBoss EAP;
• Configure JBoss EAP domains, hosts and servers;
• Configure JBoss EAP to support clustered and HA operation;
• Monitoring and managing JBoss EAP;
• Configure JMS;
• JavaEE Applications Management;
• Configure application resources;
• Implement deployment plans;
• Manage applications lifecycle;
• Configure JBoss Web Connectors;
• Configure JBoss EAP Security;
• Platform maintenance: apply updates, patches and security fixes, manage certificates (web and others);
• Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting;
• Administration of JBoss Fuse on EAP.
b. Liferay DXP 7
• Portal administration (Certificate Management, User and Groups Management);
• Deployment of OSGI custom modules;
• Export/import of new sites (or elements);
• Web Content Management;
• Updates and patching.
c. Elastic Stack Administration
• Elasticsearch Cluster Administration;
• Logstash and Beats Pipeline Administration;
• Development of log ingestion pipelines;
• Kibana dashboard implementation.
d. WSO2 API Manager
• API Life Cycle Management;
• WSO2 Carbon Servers Administration.
e. PFC (Certified Billing Portal)
• Monitoring of Batch Jobs;
• Deployment of new software releases;
• Tomcat administration (certificate management, monitoring);
2. DevOps Skills:
• Design and implement CD/CI pipelines for JBoss applications and configurations according to defined best practises and role segregation;
• Gitlab + Jenkins + Plugins;
• Be able to implement processes to gather metrics and other KPI related to JBoss infrastructure and application groups;
• Test automation.
What do I need to bring?
What will be valued?
What can Syone offer me?