Perform support, corrective and evolutionary maintenance tasks on a BI system as well as participate in implementation projects in the BI area.
1. Ability to design and propose new solutions and business analysis.
2. The candidate will be expected to have extensive experience with ETL processes and tools.
3. The candidate will be expected to have extensive experience in design and Implementation of analitic cube
3. The candidate will be expected to have extensive experience with building data driven solutions in T-SQL.
4. The primary platform for development and live is currently SQL Server. The candidate will need knowledge of this platform.
5. The candidate must have excellent inter-personal skills as they will be required to attend meetings with people at different levels across the business, to discuss new work and participate in reviews of code releases where database development requirements were in-scope.
6. The candidate will join a team of database professionals with a vast knowledge and skill in varying disciplines of database development, reporting, integration and analysis services.
▪ Good working knowledge of SQL Server - Administration and Development
▪ Knowledge of Optimisation techniques, including but not limited to; Profiling, Indexing, routine maintenance, Server configuration, file structures etc
▪ Knowledge of developing in SSIS
▪ Experience working with extended events in SQL Server
▪ SQL, Google BigQuery, Google Cloud Storage, Power BI Premium Per User, Airflow, Python
▪ Hands on experience in the monitoring identifying and fixing faults on all SQL environments.
▪ Advanced T-SQL, inc Windowing functions
▪ Creating and maintaining credentials
▪ Query tuning (including adaptive query processing)
▪ Job control
▪ Performance troubleshooting