Work in an Infrastructure team in charge of the administration of 10000 UNIX and Linux servers.
Team is split between Paris and Porto
As Linux Sysadmin you will be responsible for:
Main technical requirements:
· Linux Server installation (virtual and physical), support, performance analysis, tuning and troubleshooting (RedHat Enterprise Linux 6/7);
· Run support for live production systems (physical and virtual systems);
· Users and application team’s assistance and support;
· ITIL management of requests and changes within company’s framework;
· Planned technical operations coordination and realization (server patching, data migration);
· Work with the incidents, problems, performance optimizations and applications;
· Participate in the structural constraints and the interventions (business and off-business hours).
. L2&L3 Support on Linux infrastructure
. Participate to Oncall shifts
What do I need to bring?
What will be valued?
What can Syone offer me?