• Define/participate in Syone's partnerships strategy and goals;
• Understanding and learning our partners' products and technology;
• Develop comprehensive strategy plans that merge our partner’s requirements with Syone’s goals and coordinate Sales leads originated by this process;
• Develop and maintain constant and long-term relationships with Technology Partners, including attending events and conferences;
• Identify strategic opportunities to generate business through our partnerships' offer and clients' needs;
• Develop business capabilities & business growth, planning joint marketing activities and developing joint business plan according to mutual plays and priorities;
• Measure and report the success we have with each partner;
• Seek out new partners who will compliment Syone’s brand and vision.
What do I need to bring?
• IT and/or Business Academic background;
• Comprehensive IT knowledge;
• Clear passion for data and technology, its applications, and how the market is behaving and will behave;
• Clear understanding of how software companies work and how they use their community of partners;
• Great communication and networking skills;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Fluent in English;
• Experience in public speaking, i.e. delivering engaging presentations;
• Ability to work collaboratively with our partners;
• Evidence of strong organisational skills in a fast-moving environment;
• A Sales thinker who can spot and capitalize on opportunities;
• Available for short period travels.
What will be valued?
What can Syone offer me?