(Ref.617/2019) - Junior Java Developer
- Be part of an agile team that develops smart logistics solutions on a service-oriented architecture using state-of-the-art technologies;
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team (Backend developers, DevOps, QA engineers, Product Owners) oriented to continuous delivery;
- Work across the entire product life cycle: concept, design, development, deployment, testing, release, support
- Review and contribute to Test Plans;
- Implement Tests on all test levels (from design to execution), evaluate the results and document the deviation from expected results;
- Analyze, review and assess user requirements, specifications and testability models;
- Configure and execute test tools;
- Create Test Case specifications;
- Implement all types Dynamic Analysis;
- Write module, well-organized code;
- Review and maintain current test base;
- Construct and verify (unit test) software components to meet design specifications;
- Take ownership for your code to be qualitatively high and you will support your colleagues in code reviews;
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers;
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable Java modules;
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems.
What do I need to bring?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar;
- 2 to 3 years of experience;
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Familiar with Quality and Agile/Scrum Methodologies;
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Minimum 1 years experience in web development with Object-Oriented Programming;
- At least 1 years of experience in Java/J2EE development with Spring framework, especially with modules such as Web, JMS, Transactions with Core Container;
- Strong experience with Maven;
- Strong experience with ORM (Hibernate) and SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL);
- Experienced in web server-side and client-side technologies;
- A strong sense for code quality, following/defining coding guidelines and experience with Unit-Testing and SonarQube;
- A clear understanding of the Internet Protocol Suite;
- Experienced in Version Control technologies (GIT, SVN);
- Aware of Performance and Security topics on web development.
What will be valued?
- Knowledge of Cucumber and Gherkin are a plus;
- Familiar with test and project managing tools, ex TestRail, JIRA, etc.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.