(Ref.670/2018) Infrastructure Manager
- Manage Syone's Infrastructure projects:
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure that project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress;
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques;
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders and participate to governance meetings in order to prioritize items related to change request and incidents;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Leading teams with different technical backgrounds;
- Proposing and implementing new procedures and creative ways of solving problems.
What do I need to bring?
- Education level of Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Information Technologies or similar (we'll consider candidates without academic background with strong infrastructure knowledge and interest);
- Technical background in System administration with proven experience/knowledge in OS, Storage, Backups and Networking (preferably with Linux distributions);
- Experience in team coordination and project management;
- Fluency in English;
- Good communication skills;
- Solution and client-oriented mindset.
- System Administration certifications, namely in Red Hat technology;
- Project Management Certifications.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involved in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans, namely with Red Hat technologies and aiming for technical certifications;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.