(Ref.763/2019) - Data Engineer
Join a team of rock-solid software engineers, technologists, futurists and dreamers that are changing how people think and feel about cars.
You’ll be a problem-solver, a planner and a doer. Under your influence, things run like clockwork.
In return, you’ll be surrounded by some of the best talent in the business, in an inspiring environment and part of a connected team that’s changing the future of mobility.
You’ll work closely with the business stakeholders to design and implement data integration architectures while achieving cost-effectiveness, high-performance and simple maintainability.
The environment you´re about to enter is fast-paced and 100% agile, prioritizing teamwork, interaction and resilience. Projects typically consist of one or more teams sharing a common development, configuration management and continuous delivery environment.
What do I need to bring:
- Relevant academic degree;
- Solid background in data engineering;
- Experience working with and creating data-driven architectures;
- Experience using a querying language such as SQL;
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.;
- Experience in data integration/ETL tools (such as Talend, ODI, Informatica, Datastage);
- Experience with Big Data and data modeling;
- Advanced knowledge of multiple SQL/noSQL data environments and a strong understanding of why and when to use a particular solution;
- Experience in agile environment.
What will be valued?
- Familiarity with tools in the Big Data ecosystem (like Hadoop, Cassandra, Apache Hive, Apache Spark and others alike);
- Familiarity with Cloud data platforms (like AWS, Azure, Google);
- Familiarity with data visualization tools;
- Speaking German.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.