(Ref.767/2019) - Java Developer
As one of our developers working on this major client, you’ll deliver high quality, reusable and testable software components for state-of-the-art connected car systems in a multi-disciplined, fast-paced environment.
What do I need to bring:
- Experience using Java EE;
- Experience of working with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Familiarity with Microservices Architecture, Cloud Architecture and Container Architecture;
- Knowledge of domain driven design, event sourcing, reactive programming, automated testing and security;
- Excellent oral communication and written skills – including the ability to speak and write in English.
What will be valued:
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Gerrit);
- Experience of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum;
- Availability to travel abroad for short periods of time, as required.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.