441/2023 - Mobile Developer (iOS & Android)
If you are a talented Mobile Developer with a passion for creating innovative mobile applications, we would love to hear from you. Join our team at Syone and contribute to the success of our clients' projects.
- Design, develop, and maintain mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms using technologies such as Objective-C, Java, Kotlin;
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other stakeholders to understand project requirements and objectives;
- Ensure the performance, responsiveness, and overall quality of mobile applications through testing, optimization, and debugging;
- Work with APIs and integrate data and services into mobile applications;
- Implement and follow design and user interface guidelines to create visually appealing and intuitive user experiences.
What you will need to bring:
- 2 to 3 years of minimum experience as a Mobile (iOS/Android) Developer;
- Strong experience in iOS and/or Android development;
- Solid experience in Objective-C development;
- Solid experience in Java-Android development;
- Knowledge of Kotlin;
- Experience in API development and integration;
- Experience with (local) cloud solutions;
- Proficiency in the Waterfall methodology;
- Experience in client-facing roles and requirement elicitation (gathering and detailing).
What can Syone offer me:
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans and Certifications;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.