528/2023 - Linux System Administrator
We are looking for a Linux System Administrator to join one of our clients, known for combining a strong local presence across Europe with in-depth knowledge of global capital markets.
System Administration is a core area for us as we are Red Hat's biggest partner in Portugal and have a huge track record of training, certificating and developing Sys Admin careers!
You will be part of the team responsible for all the client's datacenters, and will be responsible for the performance, security and availability of the Linux servers, as well as ensure that every addition, removal or change done on the Linux servers is properly managed through automation platform
What you'll be doing:
- Manage, configure, upgrade and troubleshoot Linux servers in stand-alone or clustered environments using automation.
- Manage, configure, upgrade and troubleshoot Storage Servers and SAN Switches.
- Manage, configure, upgrade and troubleshoot Vmware Servers.
- Interact with other teams to fully understand and implement business requirements, security policies, compliance rules and network connectivity flows.
What you'll need to bring:
- 5+ years of experience in Linux systems administration.
- Experience with Linux systems regarding configuration and administration.
- Experience with Linux clustering.
- Experience with automation.
- Experience with Vmware.
- Experience with Storage Servers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of infrastructure services and networking topologies.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good English communication skills (written and oral). At least B2.
What can Syone offer me:
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.